Hello world! 😀
It has been so long since I did one of the work outfits posts. Why? Because I am still a little embarrassed about the idea of doing these posts. Today I am like what the heck! I have clicked them, might as well make good use of these pictures. You know how long it took me to realize that? Well, these pictures are from last summer, so, yes, almost a year! And, no, I did not forget about having clicked these. 🙂
Anyway, here are 7 work outfits and, as you will see, I love it when I get the maximum use out of a single clothing piece, for me this means that I am getting experimental, and, of course, it gives you more number of outfits for less money. 😀 Honestly, I sometimes feel that even if I was a princess or something, I would never have liked the idea of wearing a garment only once.
Back to the outfits, as you may know by now probably (from previous work wear posts), I hate it when women wear stuff to work that is ‘fashionable’, ‘trendy’ or ‘stylish’ as per their aesthetics, which does them more harm than good. What I mean is that women already face the challenge of not taken seriously at work and, then, you give the other gender enough reasons to not take you seriously by wearing, what, noodle straps to work? My point is simply that proper work wear doesn’t have to be boring, you don’t have to dress too-in-your-face to look good. Let me know if you agree and definitely let me know if you don’t, as that would help improve! 🙂
1. Starting with my favorite one, which you have already seen here in tons of posts.
Pink Kurta: Aurelia, Black Dupatta (Stole) & Churidaar (Trousers): Local Stores, Shoes: Westside
2. White blouse: Pantaloons (Annabelle), Peach pencil skirt: Dorothy Perkins on Jabong, Shoes: Local store
3. Baby Blue Shirt: Street Shopping in Janpath (this is at least 4 years old), Blue Pants: Van Heusen, Shoes: Bata
4. Purple Shirt: Cantabil (first garment that I bought especially for work), Grey Pencil Skirt: Bombay High, Shoes: Local stores
5. Black Kurta: Myntra.com, Pink salwar (trousers): Sabhyata, Shoes: Same as outfit 1
6. Blue Blouse: Chemistry on Limeroad.com, Peach Skirt & shoes: Same as outfit 2
7. White Shirt: Cantabil, Blue Pants: Same as outfit 3, Shoes: Same as outfit 2
8. Yellow kurta: Local store, Pink salwar: Same as outfit 5, Shoes: Local store
10. This is right before the onset of winters, when I thought I probably will never post these pictures.
Electric Blue Shrug: Dressberry from Myntra.com, Blue Shirt: Same as outfit 6, Pants: Same as outfit 7, Shoes: SM Store, Makati, Philippines
That’s all! And from here on, I am taking a break from these outfits posts till the time I become completely comfortable with the idea. 🙂
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. 🙂 (Know-All, you better not. 😀 😀 :D)