If anyone cares anymore :D, I was missing in action due to some important deadlines work-wise and otherwise, I think this was arguably the busiest period after my undergrad years (yes, my undergrad wasn’t as chilled out as it is in most Indian colleges) but anyway, it’s good to be freer and I would hopefully be regular now onwards.
Fortunately for me, I am back on a Monday because I can go as random as I want in Monday Mumbles. So, here’s today’s topic:
Tell me about your checklist for tomorrow/next week/month/year or any checklist that you have made and would like to mention.
Here’s mine after getting done with some of the deadlines:
- Getting one more pair of ear-piercing done. (This is the scariest one as I am really scared of needles, but I really want it. The good thing is that both my ear piercings were done after I reached teenage unlike most girls who get their first ones as kids and have to undergo less pain, but I already have experienced it twice and that probably should motivate me).
- Read more books because obviously. I was desperately waiting for this to happen.
- Visit more of the places that attract me.
- Experiment more with cooking/baking because it has been so long. In the morning, I was so excited about it that I thought I would bake something as soon as I reach home but now I am back to being my lazy self.
- Try to exercise. (This is probably even more difficult than 1).
That’s all, now share your lists!
If you want to share or ask anything in the next Monday Mumbles post, please drop me an email at email@example.com.
24 thoughts on “Checklists. | Monday Mumbles 10 | Why I was MIA”
Best time to ask this question, just prepared my checklist of “What to do after midsems”. Mine end tomorrow (which is earlier than most of my college batch-mates, due to the intelligent selection of courses and luck 😛 heehaha), you can probably relate 😀 😛
1. Download “The Theory of Everything” and “Birdman”. [College Internet, u miss it right? :P]
2. Go to Nehru Place and get phone screen guard replaced.
3. Spend alone time, eat at a new place at NP or Khan Market [I have a separate checklist for places to visit, especially eating joint, have done a lot of research in that department :P]
4. Get tennis rackets gutting done while coming back home from sports complex. (LSR Sports Fest from thursday, yayyy) 🙂 😀
5. Home gym time before dinner. & Remember: No pain, no gain 😀
6. After dinner watch movie (one out of the 2 downloaded or Gone Girl) [Probably Gone Girl: Because the actress is hot, acted well and the movie is good too. And I have fucking not watched it :P]
7. Whatsapp friends about what all I did after the exam before sleeping and wish them luck for their exams 😀 *Wicked Smile*
Wow, I like my checklist 😀
Mene college ke net ka itna fayda nhi uthaya 😛 but whattey list 😀 have fun 😀 i know the feeling of exams getting over before few others :’)
I did, everything done 😀 Now on to movies 😛
I did care for you SHRISTRY.. Another day, I was thinking that you are absent from a while; your absence is a lose to blogging community , Keep posting Beautiful Girl..
And as far the checklists go, they are many. Right now, I am in fast mode so wont be able to type that.. But if you have some time, you can go through this post which describes it all..
Hey thanks! but this post’s link isn’t working 🙂
Srishtyyyyy! Welcome back my little sis 😀 . *smiles and smiles*. First of all piercing your ears won’t hurt a bit, I have three and also a nose ring( that did hurt though 😦 ) so don’t worry just do it. It will look beautiful on you. As for my checklist, I have never had one and will never have one. I like to be that way but yeah I want to visit Santorini one day! 🙂 Tc Srishty, Cya.
:* :* arey waah santorini! go visit, then post about it 😀 and yes, ill get it done, but i am super scared of needles 😀
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Life of Srish wrote:
Sure! 😀 Btw what needles are you talking about? For ears you can do it with gun shot na?
Yea, but isnt that even scarier?
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Life of Srish wrote:
Arrey na, it will be over in seconds and it won’t even bleed. I think for ears gun shot will do but if you want to do on your nose then you better go for needle. Happy piercing!!! 😀
haha, thanks 😀 will see which one creeps me out lesser 😀 nose i am not getting done 🙂
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:12 PM, Life of Srish wrote:
Sure Srishty! Cya, tc 😀
Last point 👆 🙌🙌💪💪
Tatsat kya comment kr re ho phone se? dabbe bane hue aa re hain? last point ke baad 😀
Damn! Emojis are so awesome. Couldn’t resist 😦
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Life of Srish wrote:
Stop being a nut job. 😂
Start prepping for the 5k on 15th.
Begin weight loss regime.
Prepare for next 4 weeks of alcoholic debauchery.
2nd nhi samajh aaya PB!
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Life of Srish wrote:
Ohh, my bad. I have a 5 km run event on 15th. I do one every 2-3 months.
great, great, go PB! i should learn something from this 😛
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Life of Srish wrote:
I notice that food is not part of the list…i guess…you don’t have much left to experiment in ghaas phus anyway…so…why have it in the list! 😛 😀
aa gye know-all! why, there’s a point about cooking and baking? 🙂
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Life of Srish wrote:
Hahaha. ..yes…aa gaye 😛
I think except for the piercings part, the rest would be on my list as well.