Hi guys! 😀
Ok, so this one is spread over two weeks because I did not click much last to last week. 😛
Aaand, here you go:
1. Auto with ‘adornments’. Indian autos are fun, no really, you haggle and you get such funny reasons as to why they won’t decrease the amount (though when you are in the situation, its ridiculous!). These autos usually have such funny pictures of bollywood stars. inside, and sometimes, these super flashy seats and all.:D However, I think this auto looks very cute with this gift adornment!
2. Flower stall selling flowers for temples. Winter evenings.
3. Again, office washroom decorations. I can’t seem to get enough of these.
4. It is a brownie that I made in a ceramic mug. It did not come out perfect. I learnt the recipe from here.
6. New books received from Amazon.
7. These days, Meru cabs are giving this ‘breakfast’. Marketing, way to go!
8. Midnight popcorn by my brother.
11. Sunday afternoon breakfast if you wake up almost at lunch time!
12. New lipbalm. Totally digging this one! Just don’t like the smell that much, but pigmentation and moisture-provided are very impressive.
13. Windy mornings. Waiting for office cab, wearing my lace bellies from Westside.
14. New Watch! New Watch! New Watch! Totally loving it ❤
Take care 🙂
2 thoughts on “Life Instagrammed #3”
I love the watch !!! its like a vintage material!! i simply love it!!!!
Thank you so much 🙂 I love it too 😀